Antonella
How is the life in the USA? Hello,i'm antoonella from Milano,Italy. I'm 18 years old and i have a passion for America! I don't speak english very good so be patience please..:) How is the life in the Usa? If someone want talk to me just send me a message :):)
4
0
Hey!:D ..It's a very beautiful place! Of course, it depends on where you go, but I think almost every country is like that. Life is not too much different from other parts of the world, I enjoy it... But I would give anything to travel to Italy! :P
"My English is not good." [noun: English <> adjective: good] "I don't speak very well." [verb: speak <> adverb: well] As for America? It can be great, it can be dreadful. Forty percent of the nation's wealth is now controlled by the richest one percent of the population. Good paying 'middle-class' jobs are disappearing more and more. We have the highest prison population in the world -- even as a percentage of total population. We have the highest rate of gun violence in the world, with incidents of multiple shootings now averaging one per month. The horrendous massacre of school children and teachers at Sandyhook resulted in ZERO changes to our gun laws. We have an obesity epidemic resulting from poor diets, leading to more and more diabetic children. Politics? A country-western superstar just called the President of the United States a "subhuman mongrel"-- and this singer is actively working with conservative candidates running for federal office. I think that it is time that we wrote our country's name with quotes around the first word ... "United" States of America. But, hey! I hear Italy is VERY nice!
Antonella
English, Italian