Denisha Howlin
How to say these in japanese? I play with friends on xbox and I have Japanese friends who talk to each other and then try to translate it to me. Its kinda annoying but I wanna talk slang with them so being able to answer some of these would be great. it would also help me off the game when im practicing! Kanji, romanji and hirgana/katakana would be nice! Im ok just been a very busy day is all! how are you? or im kinda sick today, my head and throat hurts. ok lets start! (the game) nooooo! crap! (any curse words are fine xD) yes I did it! or awesome! nice job! wow that was hard... that was so easy! omg these people are so ugh! ~~~~~~~~~~~~ studying alone is so difficult...what I really wanna do is study in a class room... how would you say "..." in Japanese? oh I get it! thanks! no its still hard.... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hey do you want to go somewhere today? we went to Chipolte for lunch! it was so filling! last night was so much fun! we went to the movies! thanks for reading!
2
0
Note that I’m a little bit aloof for everything, and hardly get intense. Please take these as the translations made by such a guy. Also, as you know, in Japanese, the ways of speech styles are different between girls and guys. You have to consider it. In conclusion, my work is totally useless at all! Im ok just been a very busy day is all! how are you? すっごい忙(いそが)しかった以外(いがい)はふつー。そっちは? im kinda sick today, my head and throat hurts. あんま体調(たいちょう)よくないんだよね、頭(あたま)とか喉(のど)痛(いた)いし。 ok lets start! (the game) んじゃ、始めよっか。 nooooo! crap! (any curse words are fine xD) NOOOO! クソッ! yes I did it! or awesome! nice job! おし、やった/倒(たお)した/クリアした…! or YHEA, GOOD JOB! wow that was hard... すっごい大変(たいへん)だった。 that was so easy! ちょー楽勝(らくしょう)。 omg these people are so ugh! こいつら、ほんと…UGH! how would you say "..." in Japanese? … or ・・・ or 。。。 oh I get it! thanks! あ〜なるほどね、わかった、ありがと! no its still hard.... だめ、まだちょっとキツい… hey do you want to go somewhere today? ねぇ、今日どっか行くの? we went to Chipolte for lunch! it was so filling! ランチはシポレ行った。すっごいお腹(なか)いっぱい。 last night was so much fun! we went to the movies! 昨日の夜は映画(えいが)観(み)に行って、すっごい楽しかった!
Denisha Howlin
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Sign Language, Spanish, Vietnamese
Chinese (Mandarin), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese