Terry
Could you give me a advise about EILTS exam. (Please Urgent) Nowadays I am studying English in Australia's college, but I pretend present my IELTS Exam between April and may maximum, obviously I don't have money from pay other course more, that's why I need a advise about, how I can improve my english and how I can get a very good point the IELTS exam just studying by myself.
2
0
Ok man !! thanks for your advice .!!!!
Too many students rush into an IELTS (or other) exam without proper preparation. If it's possible to move the exam to a later date, you should do this. You can use the Notebook section on italki ( http://www.italki.com/notebook ) for writing practice and finding out what your mistakes are... sorry to say this, but you've made a lot of errors in your question, so please pay attention to what you write. As for any exam, find out what you need to do in the IELTS exam and focus on those parts. There's a lot of information out there, so just do a little online searching and you'll know what to do soon enough.
Terry
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish