Roxanne
谁可以帮我把这个句子翻译成比较地道的英文? who can help me translate this context ? 某某以实际行动致力于糖尿病慈善公益事业,同时和世界各类糖尿病慈善机构、医疗及研究机构、以及志愿机构广泛合作 ,为健康,为大爱 ,尽一份力Xiao Ming is committed to practical action charitable cause of diabetes, and various types of diabetes in the world of charitable institutions, medical and research institutions, as well as a wide range of voluntary sector cooperation, for health, and love! is all right ?or should be this one : Xiao Ming is committed to practical action of charitable cause of diabetes, and various types of diabetes in the world of charitable,medical and research institutions, as well as a wide range of voluntary sector cooperation for health and love.who from west ? can read chinese , ? can help me translate my word ?
19 ก.พ. 2014 เวลา 15:12
4
0
Hi Roxanne, 希望对你有帮助 Xiao Ming is committed and dedicated to the charitable work associated with diabetes. At the same time, he is also passionate in cooperating with various global diabetes institutions, medical and research organizations, as well as voluntary groups to strive for better health, love and a better world! For more English ideas... 你可以看看英語亞洲 www.englishasiaonline.net
19 กุมภาพันธ์ 2014
Roxanne
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Italian
English, French, Italian