liling gui
Uso delle parole piacere I have a problem for learning Italian, please read the following sentence:(我在学习意大利语中遇到一个问题,请看以下句子: — Ti piace fare due passi dopo cena? — Ti piacciono di più le caramelle o la cioccolata? — Ti è piaciuto il film che abbiamo visto? The above sentence may be such understanding: the third person "Ti" is the object then,"fare due passi dopo cenathe verb","di più le caramelle o la cioccolata","il film che abbiamo visto" is the subject, so the verb "piacere" changes according to the subject. Right? Thank you!(以上句子也许可以这样理解,第三人称"Ti"是宾格,"fare due passi dopo cenathe verb","di più le caramelle o la cioccolata","il film che abbiamo visto" 是主语,所以动词"piacere"要根据主语变化。对吗?谢谢!)
2
0
a1) Ti piace fare due passi dopo cena? a2) Ti va di fare due passi dopo cena? There is a relevant difference in meaning: (a1) is a question about my habits, (a2) is a question about my will for THIS evenening to 'fare due passi' with the asker, not related to my habits.
I think you got it. I will be even clearer with simple sentences. For instance in the English I like you, "I" is the subject and "you" is the object. In Italian we say: tu mi piaci, where "tu" is the subject and "mi" (a me) is the object. A funny thing is that also many Italians don't command well this construction. A classical mistake is doubling the object. Many people say: "a me mi piace (something)", don't do the same (you can say: mi piace or a me piace), but be prepared to hear/read it from natives. Ciao!
liling gui
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Italian
English, Italian