fatima
- Hi for all - - Define Linguistics ? what are its branches and fields ? Compare and contrast between its fields and illustrate your answer with examples ? - What is the meaning of the inductive and deductive approach in language teaching ?? Give a full explanation to their meanings illustrated with examples..
2014년 2월 20일 오후 4:42
6
0
ok.. I talk about ( field's) * phonology :study of languge sounds , morphology :study of language words ,pragmatics:study of meaning and context ,semantics: study the meaning of language through the sense and reference, syntax:study the grammar and neural networks:Study the body language of nerves . ll deductive & inductive for example use in teaching the grammar or reading or writing "" This is just what I know ^_^
2014년 2월 21일
So... tell me more. :)
2014년 2월 21일
Peachey :) Sorry I adduced in this way, My answers on the questions 1- Define Linguistics:- its interdisciplinary scope includes linguistic, psychological and educational topics. branches like meaning ,context and structure ... field's like phonology ,morphology ,pragmatics , semantics,syntax and neural networks . - deductive & indiductive approach in language teaching: using the knowledge that you have to make judgment but deductive using the(Rule then example) and indiductive (example then rule) >>> OK now what your opinion about my answer ?
2014년 2월 21일
Jamey :) I am doing that but expect to find answers to other information bencficial to me because here the people of the indigenous languge .
2014년 2월 21일
I second Jamey's sentiment. If you make more of an effort (ie. try to answer the question yourself, then ask our opinion), we won't feel like you're treating italki members like vending machines. So, what are your thoughts on the questions?
2014년 2월 20일
fatima
Arabic, English