Allen Yu
which one? A: Why didn't you attend your class yesterday? B1:I am sorry. My sister had a class where I needed to help her.so I was absent from my own class. B2:I am sorry. My sister had a class with which I needed help her .so I was absent. B3:I am sorry. I helped my sister with her class,which was teached in the same time as my own class.so B4.I am sorry. I was absent for helping my sister with her class which had the same schedule as my own class. I just want to know which expression is more natural. Not only the expression I gave above, but the better one you think,which has the same meaning.
3
0
Actually my sister was in need of help during her class yesterday,so I decided not to attend this class.
B1:I am sorry. My sister had a class where I needed to help her with, so I was absent from my own class. B2:I am sorry. My sister had a class with which I needed help her so I was absent. B3:I am sorry. I helped my sister with her class,which was taught at the same time as my own class B4.I am sorry. I was absent helping my sister with her class which had the same schedule as my own class. There are some minor corrections above. B2 is the best. I would probably say: "I am sorry for missing your Class. I needed to help my sister with her own class, which was scheduled for the same time as mine."
Allen Yu