Mikhail
It is my first buying through Tripadvisor, so I do not precisely know how it works. Is it written grammatically right? What is the best order for words: - I do not precisely know how it works OR - I do not know precisely how it works.
2
0
"This is my first purchase through Tripadvisor, so I do not know precisely how it works."
You would just add the word "time" after the word "first." "buying" is progressive, but you are talking about a distinct event, so it would be gramatically OK to say, "It is my first buy through..." using "buy" as a noun. However, this form is not as common as just adding "time." Also, people will often use "This" instead of "It." And since I'm here :) I will mention that because "do not know" is a common phrase, saying "...so I do not know precisely..." sounds slightly better.
Mikhail