Teacher Beth
Professional Teacher
Is there any difference between the usage of these words for cheese: 奶酪, 干酪, and 乳酪? Is there any difference regional or otherwise between the usage of these words for cheese: 奶酪, 干酪, and 乳酪?
7
0
I'm living in Beijing, I only know of 奶酪 In our speaking here. The rest of two I never heard of. Maybe they are used in some other part of China Like the south.
basically they are the same,奶酪 is the general type of cheese. chinese people don't really distinguish different types in detail``` if there exists small differences````: 乳酪=奶酪,but 乳酪is more formal besides, the solid ones can be called as 乳酪,干酪 or奶酪,but the sticky one cannot be called as干酪,since 干 means dry.
I mean...can you understand what I say???because English is very diffcult for me .... T^T
I don't know, that's why I'm asking!
Sorry my english is very poor o(╯□╰)o In China , we don't eat "cheese" , so 奶酪,干酪,乳酪,these three words are same, just different type(am I right O_o??)
Teacher Beth
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), French, German