'Have been in' or 'have been to' ?
Please help! As I know 'have been to' is used when the person has visited some place and returned. 'Have been in' is used when the person has gone to some place and is still there. But does the same rule work with such places as hospital, cafe etc? For example, in such sentences:
3) I ...that cafe many times.
5) Sarah is still ill. She ...the doctor twice already.
6) Mum ...the supermarket this morning.
8) He ...the cinema twice this week.
9) We ...never ...this basketball court before.
10) ...you ever....London?