Ahmed
how can i improve my english pronouncation?
7
0
One of the best ways to improve your English pronunciation is to practice with a native English speaker. If you are unable to practice with someone, try listening to English radio stations or podcasts (i.e. NPR). I highly recommend using podcasts because I find them easier to listen to because they are shorter and tend to focus on one particular topic. I choose a podcast to listen to and and then I record myself repeating the content that is shared on the podcast. I then play back my recording to see how close I sound to the podcast. This is kind of a tedious exercise, but trust me it works! :)
While listening to recordings of others can help you learn how you WANT to sound, I would also recommend recording yourself speaking English to hear how you ACTUALLY sound. Every time I record and play back my voice, I am reminded, "Oh, I have a New York accent!"
me, actually learn how to pronounce the words by listening to music and some of the interviews on Youtube, just convert the link into "mp3 or another audio file, listen before you go to sleep, and practicing every time, it works. :)
memorize transcription
Ahmed
Arabic, English, French, German
English, French, German