MomiChan
Children books and/or cartoons (manhwa?) I'm looking for some easy material to read. The language has to be in korean, of course. I'm thinking maybe something of kindergarden level or elementary school. I just need the title, but if you have a link to a store (amazon and ebay would be best), that would be great. I want to avoid books that come along with English translations. Meaning, books that are used to teach children Korean in South-Korea.
5
0
books witch used to teach Korean's children, like one of a variants
Hi Mojave. Thanks for the reply. A Korean child can speak and probably read better korean than me. What's wrong with learning with easy level books? I've just recently learned some basic vocabulary and grammar structures. My Korean is below the level of a native child's.
Are these for you to learn Korean or for children to learn Korean? If it's for you and you're not a child, I would suggest you get more adult books. If you read books written for children, you'll end up learning how to speak like a child.
MomiChan
English, Korean, Norwegian
Korean