smelval
why in these sentences we use future Please explain simply Many thanks why in these sentences we use future Please explain simply Many thanks I don't know when she will arrive. I can't remember when the race will start. You must decide when you will meet them.
25 de feb de 2014 18:58
3
0
Like I explained in my answer to your other question, "when she will arrive", "when the race will start" and "when you will meet them" are all objects of the verb. Know something, remember something, decide something.
25 de Febrero de 2014
these are using future tense because you are speaking of things that have not happened yet. She hasn't arrive yet, the race has yet to start, and you haven't met them yet. Notice also that when speaking of something that has yet to happen, but you anticipate them happening...a helping verb is used (in this case "will") I hope this helps!
25 de Febrero de 2014
if you talk about prediction you should use future tense
25 de Febrero de 2014
smelval