Martinka
Help me please with my choice Hi! I would like to study in china and I should choose 2 universities, but I have 3) I need to choose 2 of them. How do you think , what city is better: Nanjing, Harbin or Guangzhou?i really need your help!))) thank you!))
26 февр. 2014 г., 7:23
12
0
I think it's up to your purpose or target you came to China. Nanjing has a long history, which will help you to know cultrue and history of China. And Guangzhou is an open city, where a lot of foreigners live in.Maybe You don't feel so unfamiliar. But Nanjing is also ok, after all, it close to shanghai. Hope this can help you.
27 февраля 2014 г.
I think Nanjing and Guangzhou are better. As I known,they have many opportunities to learn Chinese and have a job when you finish school.
26 февраля 2014 г.
To me I would love to prefer 南京 Undoubtedly.
27 февраля 2014 г.
Nanjing однозначно, а там смотрите по климату, что больше нравится пекло или колотун :))
26 февраля 2014 г.
I think 南京is better 。Although I am in Harbin
26 февраля 2014 г.
Martinka
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Russian