Grace
I would like to have a easy to say and remember English name? Could you please do me a favor? Thanks
9
0
I'm actually a fan of retaining your own Chinese name for use. Perhaps English should absorb parts of Chinese culture, thought, customs and words and names would be a good place to start.
Lindy would be a nice name for you. It's a cheerful and cute name. ^^ You seem cheerful and cute in your picture. It sounds like Lihn Dee ^^
I have worked other Chinese friends on this decision, and have compiled some lists of names that 'work' well with your ethnicity. I would be happy to send the documents to you and offer my opinion on names that pay respect to the sounds in putonghua, and connect well with your family name -- also an important consideration. If you are interested, just send me a Follow request here and I will give you my contact information.
Grace