Rockernator
It's a joke, but sadly this is not a joke anymore The longest distance in the world is not between life and death, but between you and me when I hold your hand in the street but cannot see your face. and also people said when I give me money but cannot see this . Some people knows many cities in China have been shrouded in smog for past few days. No.1 Xintai, Hebei province. No.2. TangShan, Hebei province.No.3 Hengshui, Hebei province. If you want to travel to Hebei, trust me dont stay in Hebei.
5
0
一味追求經濟成長 忽視 環境保護 與 國民健康 日後將付出極大代價 http://www.taiwannews.com.tw/etn/news_content.php?id=2421104
Some British environmental experts are also worried about air quality in their country. They have warned the British government that most days PM2.5 levels are above 20 in London.
When someone going through Customs in US, the official announced an objection to his access due to his arriving without any face mask which implies his intention in terms of which he won't reture back to his homeland. When someone going through Customs In China, the official announced an objection to his access due to his arriving without any face mask which implies his intention in terms of which he dosen't want to be alive any more.
welcome to Qingdao
I totally agree with you. Unfortunately I must confess I live in Beijing Which is totally polluted. People cannot be seen clearly in front of you. These days drivers are driving at slowly as he can. But I never thought hebei would be effected. It's not fair For people who live in hebei province to take responsible for the pollution in Beijing.
Rockernator
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Shanghainese), English