Alexis
Anyone to practice Chinese :c? If you want I can help you with Spanish :) I do really want to improve my Chinese. I'm so sorry because I've been absent for many weeks because I got some problems with my laptop so I wasn't able to talk by skype, but now I have a new pc :) If you want me to help you with Spanish, just let me know it! Thank you so much!!
16
0
what is your Chinese level now?
Are you going to find a language partner who is speaking Chinese? Okay,I think I would love to be. I'd like to talk to you in Chinese Without any return.
Hola Alexis, I am learning Spanish if you want to do a language exchange (Chinese/Spanish). I sent you my Skype ID before (not sure if you added me or not). If you don't have it, let me know and I will send it again :)
Yolandaaaaa! :) Sounds great! We should schedule one day, just let me know it :) Thank you so much!!!
Hey my friend I'll always be there for you if you need any help. :) Actually I've never heard you speaking chinese before! We should probably do it one day. :p Take care & have fun learning languages.
Alexis
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian