Ebrahim
what is THE ITALKI LANGUAGE CHALLENGE ? Dear Friends, does any body knows what is "THE ITALKI LANGUAGE CHALLENGE" ? and who has registered to the challenge?
5
0
Hello! Yes, the italki Language Challenge is something that italki run every now and then to promote language learning and to motivate people not to give up. They started the most recent Language Challenge in January to keep people motivated with New Years Resolutions and unfortunately, you're too late to register for this one as it finishes tomorrow! :( The Challenge is to pledge 100italki credits that you will complete 20 1 hour lessons on italki within a 6 week period. I did the Challenge myself and had my last lesson yesterday! Hooray! I also wrote a few blog posts about it, which you can read here: https://lindsaydoeslanguages.wordpress.com Hope that helps to explain it for you? :)
have u ever hear a sentence,,,"married with 9 years old girl as wife,,,,can get happy all life"
Ebrahim
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French
Chinese (Mandarin), French