fobt
Помогите пожалуйста перевести Помогите пожалуйста перевести несколько предложений с русского на английский)
2
0
нет, вот это. с русского на английский. 1. You didn't forget to lower the letter which I gave you? Having put a hand in a pocket, he found there the letter which he forgot to lower. Hardly I read the first lines as remembered that I already somewhere read these words. I absolutely forgot that borrowed someone the dictionary, and long looked for it on shelves. 2 . The case was serious, and the doctor suggested to call a consultation. Seeing our difficulties, he suggested to help out us. 3 . Whether it kept the promise to be engaged in these business? He promises to become soon one of the best chess players of our club. 4 . In chapter 2 the author continues to describe an economic situation of the country. In chapter 2, after the short analysis of national economy, the author describes a modern political situation in it. 5 . Its art couldn't but cause admiration. b) Whoever saw his pictures, couldn't but admire its art. 6 . The guide suggested to begin exhibition survey with a bus trip on its territory. It is how known, they intended to leave in the second half of day. 7 . We believed to begin plant inspection with this shop. I couldn't even think of leaving its one in such state.
Это и есть предложение, которое нужно перевести? Help me to translate a few sentences from Russian into English. / Can you please translate these Russians sentences to English?
fobt
English, German, Russian
English, German