Виктория
very important for me С1. You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend John who writes: …My tennis coach says I’m a natural. My elder brother thinks I can play tennis professionally. But I like tennis as much as I like football or volleyball. I think sport’s just my hobby, the best way to spend free time. I’m not sure I want to make it my profession. Which sports do you prefer to play? Are you a sport fan and if yes, which sport do you prefer? Do you think sport is OK for a career? By the way, next week we’re going to the theatre with our class… Write a letter to John In your letter - answer his questions - ask 3 questions about the theatre. Write 100-140 words. Remember the rules of letter writing.
2014年2月27日 16:14
5
0
You can post your text here for advice and/or corrections: http://www.italki.com/notebook I'm sure that you're already writing it... if it is very important for you. ;)
2014年2月27日
Виктория