Виктория
please help me. it's very important for me С1. You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend John who writes: …My tennis coach says I’m a natural. My elder brother thinks I can play tennis professionally. But I like tennis as much as I like football or volleyball. I think sport’s just my hobby, the best way to spend free time. I’m not sure I want to make it my profession. Which sports do you prefer to play? Are you a sport fan and if yes, which sport do you prefer? Do you think sport is OK for a career? By the way, next week we’re going to the theatre with our class… Write a letter to John In your letter - answer his questions - ask 3 questions about the theatre. Write 100-140 words. Remember the rules of letter writing.
3
0
Make an attempt to do you own work, then post it in Notebook for corrections. You can ask questions here if you need help with grammar or vocabulary. Don't ask people to write your assignment for you.
Agree 100% with Susan. We do not learn by making other do our work for us.
Напишите задание собственным трудом, после можно будет добавить Вашу версию в Блокнот (в меню сайта найдёте), на оценку и правку другими участниками сайта.
Виктория