Harry
What does " where the corners are not at right angles." mean? I try to stay away from houses or barns that have unusual angles of the roof, or objects that look incorrect in size, perspective, or design. If the subject is confusing when you look at it, it will be more confusing when you attempt to draw it. I know a beautiful barn where the corners are not at right angles. No matter how many times I have drawn it, the perspective does not look right. If I were to make an accurate drawing of this barn and put it in a show, I’m sure I would get all kinds of criticism for my poor perspective. I would not be there to tell my critics that the barn is actually constructed this way. I don't know what the corners are not at right angles means. Could you explain it to me?
1
0
A right angle is a 90 degree angle, like the letter L. The barn's corners are not right angles, so perhaps the walls slant instead of standing completely straight up and down.
Harry