smelval
what does it mean ? BE CRUEL TO BE KIND thanks for answers
5
0
Be cruel to be kind, is usually associated with the term "Tough love" For example: My son has started to fall behind in school. So I took away his phone and video games. He was not happy. In the example above, the son would think the father was being cruel. But the father wants his son to succeed. So taking away the distractions would keep him from slacking off. I hope this helps Milaniyamiila.
What's the problem? It's something that you say when you do something to someone that will upset them now because you think it will help them in the future
In my opinion it could mean that you sometimes have to make decisions that initially seem cruel to the other person for their long term benefit.
Something similar we would say is , Tough love.
smelval