Vas
What does "credit" mean? This was from the following sentence: ""She wanted us all to get A's and to carry a certain number of credits," recalls Roberts."
Mar 1, 2014 9:11 AM
9
0
At University/College when someone completes a class they earn a credit. You can use credits when transferring schools or to 'unlock' more advanced classes. For example , If you want to take advanced calculus you probably need some credits from Math 101 , Algebra 101 and other mathematics classes.
The number of credits a student carries often determines the cost for that term. A student needs to carry a minimum number to be classified as a full time student. Some universities limit the number of credits a student make take during any one term to allow the student to spend enough time with each class. My university charged a fixed rate per term so the more credits I earned each term allowed me to finish sooner and not pay for the final year because I had already graduated.
Vas
English, Russian, Spanish