Tim
Help me please!:) Could you please help me with these phrases? I understand all the words, but they doesn't make any sense to me. They are highlighted with CapsLock. "Ronan could move his fingers. His body was his again. He felt the cool wooden surface of the box in his hands, his everpresent leather wristbands sliding toward his palms. He felt the ridges and valleys of the letters carved into the box. THE CREVICES OF THE DRAWERS AND MOVABLE PIECES. His pulse surged in him, the thrill of creation. The ragged awe of making something from nothing. It was not the easiest thing to take something from a dream. (to be continued)It was not the easiest thing to take only one thing from a dream. To bring even a pencil back was a small miracle. To bring any of the things from his nightmares — no one but Ronan knew the terrors that lived in his mind. Plagues and devils, conquerors and beasts. Ronan had no secret more dangerous than this. THE NIGHT CHURNED INSIDE HIM. HE TANGLED HIMSELF AROUND THE BOX, GETTING AHOLD OF HIS THOUGHTS AGAIN. Now he was beginning to shake a little. He remembered what Gansey had said". And this: "The exterior of this earlymorning Ronan didn’t look at all like how he felt on the inside. Anything that didn’t impale itself on the sharp line of this sleeping boy’s cruel mouth would be tangled in the merciless hooks of his tattoo, pulled beneath his skin to drown". I completely can't understand the last sentence of this fragment. Help me please!!! Thank you very much in advance!:)))
Mar 2, 2014 10:56 AM
2
0
Actually that's not "The Dark Tower". It's "The Dream Thieves" by M. Stiefvater
"The dark tower" by Stephen King. I like these books. I had read the first two.
Tim
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Japanese, Korean, Spanish