Bunch
What does That makes a change mean? I heard someone say this with a surprised look. Could you give me a few examples with it? I want to know in what situations this might be use.
Mar 3, 2014 3:08 AM
5
0
You normally use it where someone usually does something that annoys or irritates you and this time they do something right. For example if a friend is always late and you find out they will arrive on time you might say "that makes a change". You always pay for things and this time they pay. Although it can be used ironically to say they are still doing something wrong. Steve will be twenty minutes late. Well that makes a change (NOT!) Fred is drunk again. Jean is off sick again.
Did you means "That changes things" If so it means that after finding out something new it changes a point of view. That makes a change can be used only in a situation where someone is making a change, doing something to create change in their lives.
带来了变化,或改变了什么。 最好有上下文。
Bunch
English, Japanese, Korean