Vicky Rivera
Professional Teacher
When I reschedule a class for a student the time passes and it keeps telling me to reschedule. A student wanted to have a session with me. She ended up not coming to the session. She said she wanted to reschedule. She has not shown up for the class three times. I keep rescheduling. What do I do? I don't want to set another time for the session because I know she will not show for the session. I want the credits to either go back to my acct. or hers but I don't want it to keep showing up to reschedule.
Mar 3, 2014 4:22 AM
3
0
Difficult. Ask the support team. They are very helpful and get back to you in no time:-)
Nancy, Thank you so much. Vicky
I think you could just email italki support to help you cancel the session. I had a class like that, where the teacher and I could never agree on a time. It sat there asking me to reschedule for a couple of months, and drove me crazy! When I email italki support, they canceled it right away.
Vicky Rivera
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), Russian, Spanish