Caroline
How to improve my English ability? By writing some articles? so today, my topic is about "the private school" i hope some of you can give me some suggestion about my article, thank you very much.Here we go. One point is that the private school provides students with various lessons which the public school doesn't have.Further more,that's meaning,the private school is more helpful to form the characteristic education system than the public school. What's more, the private school can relieve and make a complement for the weakness of public school education.And at the same time, only public school exist in our society that is not good for the education's development and also the activities to protect that the corruption.On the other hand,it's not deny that the private school has its public interest influence, it's the private school that contributed to a good appearance of education in our country. As far as i concerned, everything exists has its own ration.Before we established our new country, the private school existed.
Mar 4, 2014 1:58 PM
4
0
Yes, but post it in Notebook. This question will "close" in a few days, and it's far easier to give corrections in Notebook.
okay, thank you for the advise, i will do that. O(∩_∩)O
The purpose of the 'Notebook' here on italki is to do exactly this -- write short articles that can be read and corrected by others. It is much easier to correct a writing there because there are more ways to format the text. Just keep your writings brief -- one or two paragraphs -- and be sure to thank anyone who takes the time and effort to help you with corrections.
Caroline