Gustavo
the conjugation of verbs basic, in simple past, pressent progressive, future, infinitive: to go to work to watch to play to read to write to speak to say to see to cock to visit
Mar 5, 2014 1:36 AM
2
0
You're in luck. Verbs in English only conjugate in the third person singular. I go - He goes I work - he works I watch - He watches I play - He plays I read - He reads I speak - He speaks I say - He says I see - He sees I cock - He cocks (as in to cock a weapon) I visit - He visits All of those verbs conjugate regularly. Verbs don't really conjugate in other tenses, but they do take on an extra ending to indicate the tense. Some of those verbs are irregular in certain tenses. Simple past: I go - I went (or You/he/she/they/we went) I work - I worked I watch - I watched I play - I play I read (pronounced like 'reed') - I read (pronounced like 'red') I write - I wrote I speak - I spoke I say - I said I see - I saw I cock - I cocked I visit - I visited Just add 'ing' to the end of those word to get the continuous form. Ex. I say - I am saying Verbs don't change in future tense. You just need to add will/shall before the verb. Ex. I see - I will see You listed the verbs in their infinitive forms.
By to cock do you mean to cook? Cocking as a verb is a little unusual, if you use it you might make people laugh! One typo in Jmat's list - to play - played Write becomes writing
Gustavo