alfiarahma93
what is the difference between death, dead, and die? could anyone explain me what is the difference between death, dead, and die?
5 мар. 2014 г., 2:54
9
0
Hey! Here are some examples: Death: 'Drinking too much alcohol may cause death'; 'It is depressing to think about death' Dead: 'He is dead'; 'She is dead'; 'dead body' Die: 'I never want to die!'; 'I wish my cat did not die' 'Death' is a concept: the idea of dying. It can also be a noun: e.g. 'death will come' 'Dead' is an adjective, to describe a state of not being a alive. 'Die' is a verb, the action of dying. Confusing, I know! But I think it will help to look at lots of different examples in context to get a better understanding!
5 марта 2014 г.
Died =past tense = John Lennon died in America. Dead= Present perfect = John Lennon is dead. Death= Noun= Death happens to everyone.
5 марта 2014 г.
die is a verb,, death is a noun and dead can be a noun,adj and adv
5 марта 2014 г.
death it is a noun dead and die are verbs, die is the present dead is the past
5 марта 2014 г.
'Death' is a noun. 'Dead' is an adjective. 'Die' is a verb. Ex. He is dead. He died last week. His death will not have been in vain.
5 марта 2014 г.
alfiarahma93
German, Indonesian
German