Tici
I have to write a letter, could you help me correct it? Dear hiring Manager: Hello, I am H from Taipei, Taiwan. I had an interview last month with Mr.Rodriguez. After few days I was told that I was employed. But after this days I was informed that the project was put on hold. According to the agency, the employer haven't mentioned if the employer still wanted to hired me and other international students or all the decisions he/she made were cancelled. I am eager to know if I could worked in this company three months later? Since I don't know whom to ask so I wrote this e-mail and hoping you can give me response. Thank you for your time. I am extremely looking for you reply. Sincerely.
Mar 5, 2014 3:08 AM
4
0
Dear Hiring Manager: Hello, I am H from Taipei, Taiwan. I had an interview last month with Mr. Rodriguez. A few days later, I was told that I was employed. Some days after this I was informed that the project was put on hold. According to the agency, the employer hasn’t mentioned if the employer still wants to hire me or the other international students, or if the decisions to hire us were cancelled. I am eager to know if I could worked in this company three months later (?) Since I don't know who to ask, I’m writing this e-mail hoping you can give me a response. Thank you for your time. I am really looking forward to your reply. Sincerely.
can I use: I am looking for your reply? Thank you for your answer, you two teachers helped me a lot!!
Dear Hiring Manager, I had an interview last month with Mr.Rodriguez and after a few days I was told that I was hired. But days later I was informed that the project was put on hold. According to the agency the employer hasn't mentioned if they still wanted to hire me or the other international students, or if the decision to hire us was cancelled. I am eager to know if I will be working in this company three months from now. Since I don't know whom to ask I wrote this e-mail and am hoping you can give me a response. Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to your reply. Sincerely, H
Tici
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish