Watashi
how do we increse our self confidence? i have problem in speaking English, and i have lowest point in speaking ability, and i want to improve and increase my skill here, i hope anybody will help me. thanks.
6 мар. 2014 г., 9:16
5
0
Practice every day and don't be afraid to make mistakes! Have fun :-) it doesn't matter if you get it wrong, we are all beginners at some point!
6 марта 2014 г.
HaHa. We have the same hlep about improving the oral english.I think the best way to improve english is communicate face to face each other. Language environment plays an imporent role in this procedure.Speaking bravely, even though not good, time by time, you will speak the sentence very well. So i think speaking actively and speaking more ,day by day, you will get confident, Moreover, remember smile……Encourage each other , Get better.
6 марта 2014 г.
speak with urself in front of mirorr. ur not native i that language so ur normal one! seak loudly. record ur voice and listen it.
6 марта 2014 г.
Watashi
English, Indonesian