Alvin
asking about spanish sentence hello everyone I need some help about spanish,it's very confusing for me. 1.what's the difference between "me llamo Alvin" and "mi nombre es Alvin" if I want to say "My name is Alvin" in spanish. 2.what's the difference between ¿cuál es tu nombre? and ¿comó te llamas? if I want to say "what's your name?" in spanish and last question 3.what's the correct translation of fish in spanish,pez or pescado ? thanks ;)
10 мар. 2014 г., 12:29
5
0
Hello! You can use both expressions to say your name as well as the questions. But if you are not sure this could help you: ¿comó te llamas? - "me llamo Alvin" -llamar- ¿cuál es tu nombre? - "mi nombre es Alvin" -nombre- Pez is the fish in the water. Pescado is a caught fish.
11 марта 2014 г.
First and second questions: You can use both ways of saying it Third question Normally we use pez to talk about fish in general, pescado is the word we use to refer that kind of fish that we eat.
10 марта 2014 г.
Alvin
English, French, Indonesian, Japanese, Spanish
French, Japanese, Spanish