Stephann
日本語で「Reasonable」 日本語で「Reasonable]は何ですか。 For example, if someone or something was reasonable. Not price. :)
10 мар. 2014 г., 14:51
4
0
Reasonable means (人が)道理をわきまえた。 (思考、行動などが)道理に合った、合理的な。 Example sentence translation: 誰(だれ)か または 何かが 合理的(ごうりてき)だった。 道理にかなう、 道理をわきまえた 道理にあった   They all mean 人の行いや物事(ものごと)の道筋(みちすじ)が正しく倫理的(りんりてき)である。 It sounds difficult,if I translate the English sentence into Japanese doesn't it.
11 марта 2014 г.
Eric, that makes sense. :) I should have figured that when I wrote the question, hahah! Oh well. Through Hideyuki's answer I was able to figure out what I was looking for, so it's all good. Thanks for commenting! :D
14 марта 2014 г.
I think It is one of those words that are difficult to translate to Japanese without any context. So if you are still looking for an answer to your question, maybe you can write some english sentences that expresses what you would like to say in Japanese... :)
12 марта 2014 г.
Stephann
English, French, Japanese
French, Japanese