little
how to understand it Do you cultivate people with whom you can discuss your various types of support needs?
Mar 11, 2014 2:27 AM
It is a little convoluted, and a missing word does not really help comprehension. If I had to write it, I would write "Do you cultivate relationships with people with whom you can discuss your various types of support needs?" The person is asking if you try to establish relationships or friendships with people, particularly people that you can talk to about any support needs that you have. These support needs could be either physical (if you have a physical disability of some sort) or mental (if you need help with your emotions or relationships). In most civilised countries, this sort of support would normally be provided by the public health system.
It's a pretty convoluted sentence. Probably a woman who voted for Obama wrote it. Whatever the source of this communication is, I would recommend that you get away from it and head towards something more straight-forward and meaningful.
Absolutely. I would much rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.
little