How would you explain this sentence?
Notes on how to speak in America:
1. Do not say “Pardon me.” People in books say it constantly. Here, they ask who sent you to prison.
2. Shouting “Go fry asparagus!” won’t make them leave you alone, as it would in Spanish.
3. “Beat it” means Go fry asparagus.
4. “Punk” means fluter. Also: chump, ratso, and “sure it ain’t the YMCA.”
5. “Mexico” is not a country, but a name. Hey Mexico, comeer.
How would you explain this sentence: they ask who sent you to prison?