Denis
What do you think about such universal conclusion for the IELTS essays? Hi! Could you advise me please? I developed some structure for conclusion, which I can apply for almost every essay, but I don't know whether it's ok for this particular task. So, here is my conclusion structure: "In conclusion, it is very controversial question whether we should do something or not. In my opinion, ..." Thank you in advance!
Mar 11, 2014 3:00 AM
I think it is a pretty general and well written conclusion for an essay. I would tweak it to "In conclusion, it is [a] very controversial question whether we should do something or not. In my opinion, ...". Depending on the essay this conclusion can be modulated in many different ways, for example: "In sum, i believe it is a very controversial question whether we should do something or not, considering that (...)". Hope it helped
Denis
English, German, Kazakh, Russian