Anotherworld
I don't understand why quite dangerous locations make the movie to act in? “ I am very surprised and pleased to receive this award. I am grateful to all those nice people who voted for me. “Red Hot in the Snow” was a good movie to act in, not only because of all the clever people involved in the making of it, but also because of the beautiful, exciting and often quite dangerous locations in Alaska. I don't understand why the beautiful, exciting and often quite dangerous locations make the movie to act in? Please help me understand it! Thanks!^ ^
Mar 11, 2014 6:21 AM
Is this a debate question or you really don't understand this? I think the speaking is just the way he/she expresses part his/her personality : the love of adventure. And because of this, "the beautiful, exciting and often quite dangerous locations in Alaska" made him want to act in this movie.
Anotherworld