I want to check if I have chosen the correct form to express future.
1. What time do I phone you/ will I phone you this evening? About 7.30?
2. Look! That plane is flying towards the airport. It is going to land.
3. Are you still watching that programme? What time does it end/ will it end?
4. My sister is getting married/ is going to get married nexth month.
5. I promise I will not be very long.
6. A: Where are you going?
B: To the hairdresser's. I am going to have/am having my hair cut.
7. A: Have you decided what to do about that job that was advertised?
B: Yes, I am not going to apply for it/ I am not applying for it.
8. Jim always goes to bed at 11:00. Peter is going to visit him at 11:30 this evening. When Peter arrives, Jim will have gone to bed.