JD Davidson
Can anyone help me learn Gaelige? want to spread it! I love the language. I have ancestory in Ireland and I think it's important that the language comes back. I would love to help and spread the language in any way possible. I am great with languages, I know Spanish and French and try at Portuguese. I can help anyone learn German, Mandarin, or anything at all if I can have a good Irish partner. Time zone is no matter to me. thanks! Go raibh míle maith agat!
Mar 14, 2014 2:10 PM
Dia dhuit! :) I speak, but I know that you can learn some on Duolingo if you wanted :) You can find speakers there for help, too
December 22, 2014
Cinnte, ba mhaith liom comhrá a bheith agam le daoine éagsúla as Gaeilge. Is brea liom an teanga. Ní feidir liom é a muinea gan pá, ach cinnte is feidir liom é a caint!! :) Seol teagmháil dom agus thabharfaidh mé mo Skype duit.
April 27, 2014
JD Davidson
Catalan, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Hindi, Portuguese, Spanish, Yucatec Maya
Catalan, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Yucatec Maya