Weiyang Luo
about a onomatopoeic word. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jtQIWlNzC0 Is there a word for the sound made in the video above when the cup is removed? Thank you.the time is 18:26. sorry for missing it.And what did the man say around 18:33? (....)again? What again? Thanks a lot.
Mar 18, 2014 10:15 PM
Answers · 3
There is no specific word in the English language for that sound. The closest word I could think of would be "squelch". This sound is usually used to describe the sound of walking through something wet like mud. I don't think there is an onomatopoeic word for this sound though.
March 18, 2014
I believe he says: "Will I walk again?"
March 18, 2014
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Weiyang Luo
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English
Learning Language