tracy
who knows a song lyrics with"wake up!wake up!",the singer is every sunday
3
0
Artist: Every Sunday Song: Wake Up Wake Up Album: Wake Up Wake Up 2007 Feels like I`m going through the motions in the dark In a world that leaves me with an uninspired heart All I know is I`m so tired Living life I barely feel Give me hope, give me fire Give me something real Cause I don`t wanna keep sleepwalkin` through Endless days I`ve had enough of Going nowhere, God I want to Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! It`s now or never come and pull me from this dream Where everything is colorless and nothing`s what it seems I believe only You Can make me come alive Help me be so consumed Open up my eyes Half asleep I`m so bored Counting sheep
System of a Down - Chop Suey Wake up (Wake up) Grab a brush and put a little makeup Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup (Hide the scars to fade away the) Why'd you leave the keys upon the table? Here you go create another fable etc. I'm not really a fan of this type of music but this song is quite good.
there's a track from Laurent Garnier that goes like that...
tracy
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Japanese