When i should use both of these word when i should use had and has? where's the different between these word? are they used for perfect countinues sentences? thanks
Rizky, The conjugations you refer to are 1) in present for the third person (has) and the 2) conjugation for past all pronouns (had). To have (present perfect). I have You have He has She has It has We have You have They have To have (past perfect) I had You had He had She had It had We had You had They had. And you can use it for perfect continuous tenses. I have been waiting. You have been waiting He has been waiting She has been waiting It has been waiting We have been waiting You have been waiting They have been waiting. I had been waiting You had been waiting He had been waiting She had been waiting It had been waiting We had been waiting You had been waiting They had been waiting. I hope this helps.
thank you Chelsea
Basically writing or saying have means two different things, 1 you 'have' done something, and 2 if you own something you 'have' something. 'Had' means, you did 'have' something or you had done something.