Donna
how to describe a problem with equipment that you can't solve ?(ielts speaking topic ,500 words) describe a problem with equipment that you can't solve Including : What the equipment is What the problem is What you do and explain how feel when you can't solve the problem
Here are some phrases to begin with: 1. I have a problem with my.. 2. It doesn't .... It won't ... The ... (name of part) ... doesn't/won't ... or when I ... (eg 'switch it on) ...... happens 3. Either I've tried.. or I have to ..... instead 4. I find this .... + adjective (eg annoying/frustrating/irrtitating) This is very ..... for me. It annoys/frustrates/irritates me .... Have a go at completing the sentences, then put in the Notebook section and someone will correct it for you. Good luck.
ah thank you for that. you could use the answer the other person has provided and its a speaking test right? the just say what you want after that. no need to worry, good luck and to really improve your english start thinking in english and talk to yourself in english when you are free
Yea, it can be a device ,mobile ,air condition ,tv,bike.but i just don't have experience about that
what do you mean by equipment? is it a device?
what do you by equipment? is it a device?