what is famous traditional koreans foods ? Hi.ı love watching korean movies and dramas..ı noticed there are a lot of different food in dramas.but ı dont know their names..if you will answer my question ı will be happy :)
"What are some famous traditional Korean dishes?" I have quite a few favourites - note that some Korean dishes are pork-based and quite fatty. Sam gyup sal (pork) Bulgogi (beef) Sam gye tang (chicken) Manduguk (dumpling soup... beef, I think) Chimek!! (chicken and beer) Sun dae (beef or pork, but there is a squid variation) Ddukbokki (fish and spicy) ...lots of seafood dishes... ...and the ever-present kimchi. ^^ Wash it all down with soju and you're laughing.
I can say gar-be .....갈비
Kimchi is a pretty famous dish.
My absolute favorite Korean dish an very tradition is 육개장 If you ever seen the movie "le grand chef" #1 not #2 which i highly recommend it is a main theme in the end.