ammar147
What's the difference between I had , I have What's the difference between :- I had ever seen a better player And I have ever seen a better player *-------------------------------------* What's the difference between ever and never : I have ever seen a better player and I have never seen a better player
Have is in the present, had is the past form of have. I have 2 kittens, I have them now I had 2 kittens, I had them in the past “Ever” is usually used in a question form whereas “never” is used in a statement form.
Only the last one is correct. Only the last one makes sense: "I have never seen a better player." Here are some usage examples that may help. I put them on separate lines but they all fit together into one story. Before 2011, I had never seen a better player than XYZ. XYZ was the best player I had ever seen. Then in 2011 I saw ABC. ABC was better than XYZ in 2011. ABC is better than XYZ today. In fact, ABC is the best player I have ever seen. I have never seen a better player than ABC. I don't think I ever will see a better player than ABC.