Esther
Is this Ok? She gave a nervous laugh when she was caught red-handed cheating on the exam. I gave a broad smile when I knew that I had passed the English exam. The primer minister gave a length speech to commemorate the end of the war. He gave a deep sigh of relief when arrived home and saw that everything was OK. I may give a party at home if I get the promotion. After begging to stop smoking, she gave me a dirty look. I'd better go home or my mother will give me a good telling-off
Just a few problems. The rest is OK. Sentence 3: should be "gave a lengthy speech". Lengthy not length. Also "prime minister" not "primer minister". Sentence 4: should be "sigh of relief when he arrived home". Sentence 6: it's not clear WHO was begging. Was the speaker begging, or was she begging? Most likely the former, in which case the sentence would begin with "After begging me to stop smoking".
Just a couple of small mistakes! The primer minister gave a LENGTHLY speech to commemorate the end of the war. He gave a deep sigh of relief when HE arrived home and saw that everything was OK. I may THROW a party at home if I get the promotion. (Give is OK but "throw" or "have" would be better choices) After begging HER/ME to stop smoking, she gave me a dirty look.