Celia
No idea about writing I am so afraid of writing, because I have no idea about English grammar and so hard for me to find some topic to write. It's hard to organize ideas in a good way. It seems that all the words in my mind are like scattered puzzle pieces and I can not find rules to order it.Can somebody tell me how to get inspiration from daily life, and how to force myself start to write, even a tiny thing ...
Actually, the small paragraph you've written here is a good start. Why not pop that into Notebook? :) If you're lacking ideas, just think about something that happened which amused you, perhaps irritated you, or at least make you think. There is no dearth of writing topics in the IELTS/TOEFL preparation material, so have a look at the many websites available and even try doing one of the writing tasks as practice. Just a couple of paragraphs are all you need.
Hello, Celia :) At first you can write about your hobby or something which you like :)
你都已经说这么棒了