How to say this in English? A skilled employee (in this case, an engineer) in a workplace who works in their field, and also helps new employees. How do you say that in English? Thank you.
Jul 26, 2014 8:36 AM
Answers · 3
The word 'mentor' is often used. When a new employee starts work, they are often assigned a mentor - a more experienced member of staff who gives them help and advice.
July 26, 2014
Yes, I would say "mentor" as well.
July 26, 2014
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!