what happen?! what happen?! When you hear these following words,what happens in your heart?! Injustice , tyranny, violence , desecration, abusiveness, Oppression , pull down the houses , mug, Beaten , raze , kidnapping , ravage, ruinate , ribaldry ,despotism..... Please search all those words equivalents in your mother tongue and Tell yourself ,if I had those aches!!!!.......
I didn't get you! What do you want us to write? Language is a organized crime done through onslaught violence of words. We rape our feeling by being cautious and conscious. Oppression of grammar rules on language learners is too much to take. Native speakers are doing injustice by being tyrant and despotic. It is high time that we desecrate the myriad structure and instead build the Tower of Babel.
Ok You know, William and अरशद I plea you and me ,look at these awful words and judge Judge about governments who attack to innocents, civilians in this criminal world!!!
Those are all negative words, so they make me feel uneasy.